.htaccess files (or “distributed configuration files”) provide a way to make configuration changes on your Wordpress site on a per-directory basis. A .htaccess file, containing one or more configuration directives, is placed in a particular document directory on your Wordpress site, and the directives apply to that directory, and all subdirectories thereof. Using directives in .htaccess, you can block spam, secure your website, and control other website actions.
amazon android apache art asp.net broadband child safety dbms encryption entertainment fort worth united soccer club google hardware hollywood IDS install ipad ipod linux ListView control Microsoft Windows mmo monitoring multimedia networking operating system oracle pocket legends remote control resume scrabble scripts security sharepoint software software design sql server tcp/ip unix vacation websites windows windows 8 wordpress world of warcraft
Other sites to check out
- Fort Worth United Soccer Club graphics and logo files
- Fix: Attempting to execute a PowerShell script throws “the file is not digitally signed” error
- Handy chart of monitor aspect ratios and resolutions
- Create new directories and subdirectories in Unix using a single terminal command
- 20 Linux system monitoring tools to assist SysAdmins when herding cats