The ASP.Net ListView control is a godsend for developers. Drop the control on the form, hook in a datasource, and you have complete, out-of-the-box view, edit, insert, and delete functionality. One thing missing though is a delete confirmation if the user clicks the delete button. The Delete button is right next to the Edit button so itâ€™s fairly easy to mistakenly click it and with an accidental click, the record is permanently deleted with no prompt or warning issued to the user.
amazon android apache art asp.net broadband child safety dbms encryption entertainment fort worth united soccer club google hardware hollywood IDS install ipad ipod linux ListView control Microsoft Windows mmo monitoring multimedia networking operating system oracle pocket legends remote control resume scrabble scripts security sharepoint software software design sql server tcp/ip unix vacation websites windows windows 8 wordpress world of warcraft
Other sites to check out
- Fort Worth United Soccer Club graphics and logo files
- Fix: Attempting to execute a PowerShell script throws “the file is not digitally signed” error
- Handy chart of monitor aspect ratios and resolutions
- Create new directories and subdirectories in Unix using a single terminal command
- 20 Linux system monitoring tools to assist SysAdmins when herding cats