The Secret in the Bible by Tony Bushby has quite a few factual errors and is more of an atheist â€œpush my agendaâ€ type of book rather than a historical review of the subject matter. There was one interesting aspect to the book though. It included a â€œpuzzleâ€ whereby each of the sixteen chapters contained a secret word that when put together in a sentence reveals ancient knowledge so secret, Bushby was not allowed to outright reveal them in his book for fear of some sort of extremely viscous retribution from someone (boy, have I got news for him).
amazon android apache art asp.net broadband child safety dbms encryption entertainment fort worth united soccer club google hardware hollywood IDS install ipad ipod linux ListView control Microsoft Windows mmo monitoring multimedia networking operating system oracle pocket legends remote control resume scrabble scripts security sharepoint software software design sql server tcp/ip unix vacation websites windows windows 8 wordpress world of warcraft
Other sites to check out
- Fort Worth United Soccer Club graphics and logo files
- Fix: Attempting to execute a PowerShell script throws “the file is not digitally signed” error
- Handy chart of monitor aspect ratios and resolutions
- Create new directories and subdirectories in Unix using a single terminal command
- 20 Linux system monitoring tools to assist SysAdmins when herding cats