He works on a large scale in public and residential areas and his paintings can be seen all over the world from New Zealand to Hawaii – with many telling a story of the area where they are positioned. Pugh is used to people’s amazed reactions when they pass his murals. He said: ‘They say “wow did you see that. I thought that was real.” ‘Public art can link people together and stimulate a sense of pride within the community. ‘These life-size illusions allow me to communicate with a very large audience.
amazon android apache art asp.net broadband child safety dbms encryption entertainment fort worth united soccer club google hardware hollywood IDS install ipad ipod linux ListView control Microsoft Windows mmo monitoring multimedia networking operating system oracle pocket legends remote control resume scrabble scripts security sharepoint software software design sql server tcp/ip unix vacation websites windows windows 8 wordpress world of warcraft
Other sites to check out
- Fort Worth United Soccer Club graphics and logo files
- Fix: Attempting to execute a PowerShell script throws “the file is not digitally signed” error
- Handy chart of monitor aspect ratios and resolutions
- Create new directories and subdirectories in Unix using a single terminal command
- 20 Linux system monitoring tools to assist SysAdmins when herding cats