Recently Google hosted a thread on Reddit where they answered questions from the general public. The question of Internet connection speed at Googleplex came up. To put things in perspective, the average connection in European countries is 12 Mb/s and 10 Mb/s in the United States. Personally, my connection with U-Verse is a blazing, or so I thought, 25 Mb/s. Googleâ€™s pipe is a mind blowing 523 Mb/s!
amazon android apache art asp.net broadband child safety dbms encryption entertainment fort worth united soccer club google hardware hollywood IDS install ipad ipod linux ListView control Microsoft Windows mmo monitoring multimedia networking operating system oracle pocket legends remote control resume scrabble scripts security sharepoint software software design sql server tcp/ip unix vacation websites windows windows 8 wordpress world of warcraft
Other sites to check out
- Fort Worth United Soccer Club graphics and logo files
- Fix: Attempting to execute a PowerShell script throws “the file is not digitally signed” error
- Handy chart of monitor aspect ratios and resolutions
- Create new directories and subdirectories in Unix using a single terminal command
- 20 Linux system monitoring tools to assist SysAdmins when herding cats