I downloaded and installed the Windows 8 Consumer Preview on a VMWare virtual machine. I had a Windows 8 Technical Preview installed on the VM and the Windows 8 Consumer Preview happily installed on top of it. Installation went quite well although it took a couple of hours to complete (on a quad-core processor). Hereâ€™s a few screenshots taken during my walkthrough of the Windows 8 desktop system.
amazon android apache art asp.net broadband child safety dbms encryption entertainment fort worth united soccer club google hardware hollywood IDS install ipad ipod linux ListView control Microsoft Windows mmo monitoring multimedia networking operating system oracle pocket legends remote control resume scrabble scripts security sharepoint software software design sql server tcp/ip unix vacation websites windows windows 8 wordpress world of warcraft
Other sites to check out
- Fort Worth United Soccer Club graphics and logo files
- Fix: Attempting to execute a PowerShell script throws “the file is not digitally signed” error
- Handy chart of monitor aspect ratios and resolutions
- Create new directories and subdirectories in Unix using a single terminal command
- 20 Linux system monitoring tools to assist SysAdmins when herding cats